Pulau Indah, Malaysia
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
11 October 2023
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Attractive allowances and benefits
Outstanding career development opportunities
Flexible working hours
- Lead and drive the compliance of the company’s Quality Management System and provide guidance to the Management on matters relating to compliance.
- Advise and assist the Team in planning, implementation and monitoring of the system requirements, including the standard and system update.
- Implement the renewal and maintenance of the certified system.
- To obtain new certification as requested by the top management.
- Develop, implement and control all the registered documentation to ensure compliance with all certified systems.
- Implementing, monitoring and reporting the results of the compliance and ethics efforts of the Group.
- To ensure the achievement of the objectives of an effective compliance program for the Group.
- Able to lead the Internal Audit and perform compliance including risk management assessments to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the Group’s compliance program and implement required changes.
- Develop and implement changes in the Group’s compliance program based on changes in the regulatory requirements.
- Report to the Management for further resolution should there be any violation of the system.
- To lead supplier audits and assist in supplier approval.
- Communicate with external parties such as suppliers, local authorities, statutory and regulatory authorities or other organizations that have an impact on the food and feed safety management system about any changes in the food and feed safety system or new requirements.
- Able to handle the customer’s audit and all relevant third-party audits, including closing all the NC.
- To ensure compliance with SHE through legal registration and regulatory compliance.
- To collect, analyze and maintain statistics on any accident, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning and occupational disease that have occurred at the workplace.
- Empowering the Safety & Health Committee and Emergency Response Team management for the Group.
- Develop and implement a compliance training plan for relevant employees of the Group.
- To conduct in-house training for staff on the relevant system requirements.
- To ensure the site is maintained to international standards consistent with MNC food ingredients companies.
- An Honour Degree or similar qualification related to the role.
- Candidate with at least 5 years of working experience, preferably with managerial experience in manufacturing industry.
- Able to work independently with high degree of commitment and strong project management in terms of compliance and audits.
- Candidate with audit experience is preferable for this position.
- Familiar with SHE, Food and Feed Safety on BRC, HACCP, Occupational Safety & Health ISO 45001; Environmental – ISO 14001; Animal Feed – GMP+FSO, RSPO and any other certification relevant to the scope.
- Creative in problem-solving with excellent presentation skills.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Attention to detail, flexible, self-motivated, pro-active and open-minded approach to work.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and a team-player attitude.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both spoken and written). Other languages would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with well versed in Microsoft Office.
- Strong in report writing skills and high level of integrity.
- Organized and able to work under deadline pressure.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Insurance coverage
- Depend on the nature of work