Pulau Indah, Malaysia
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
8 February 2024
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Attractive allowances and benefits
Outstanding career development opportunities
Awarded with FROST & SULLIVAN 2018 – COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- To conduct routine laboratory tests, include chemical analysis and physical inspection to produce reliable data to support production and other departments.
- To carry out routine tasks and follow strict methodology to achieve departmental goals.
- To prepare chemicals and additional testing/task or tasks as required from time to time.
- To operate and maintain standard laboratory equipment.
- To record and interpret test results to present to senior colleagues.
- To take the necessary corrective and preventive action to improve laboratory operation and, when found product off specification.
- To ensure routine work and documents comply with ISO/GMP/HACCP/Food safety requirements.
- To maintain workplace cleanliness.
- Applicants must possess at least a diploma or degree in science or have experience working in a laboratory. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferable with knowledge in using Microsoft Word or Excel and being able to conduct calculations.
- Applicants must have a passion to work in laboratories. Being interested in oil testing/oleo chemical industry is an added advantage.
- Good hand and eye to maintain and calibrate testing instruments.
- Good vision to observe the colour changes during analysis.
- Time management skills to handle different types of samples at the same time.
- Applicants must be willing to work in shift.
- Applicants must be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and eager to succeed.
- Mature, independent and fast learner.
- Full-time position(s) are available.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Insurance coverage
- Depend on the nature of work