Pulau Indah, Malaysia
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
13 October 2023
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Attractive allowances and benefits
Outstanding career development opportunities
Awarded with FROST & SULLIVAN 2018 – COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- To supervise works on site independently and execute improvement project or work on existing plant to improve plant efficiency.
- To ensure that all engineering works are executed in accordance with Engineer’s instruction.
- Coordinate and supervise consultants and contractors to ensure the works are complied with the design and specification, complete on schedule, within budget and meet all the quality requirement and standard with good workmanship.
- Monitor and report to Maintenance manager on site work progress.
- Perform regular site inspection on work done and material delivered.
- Identify site problems and plan for mitigation to avoid disruption to project timeline.
- Provide engineering design solutions to minor work on site, including temporary works to facilitate construction works on site.
- Establish and maintain proper site records and documentation.
- To enforce safe working practices at all times.
- To work in close coordination with others department to implement new projects.
- To carry out other job assigned by immediate superior as and when require.
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Mechatronics or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing industry with construction knowledge is preferable for this position.
- Computer literate with well versed in Microsoft Office.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Project, Autocad.
- Applicants with strong analytical, problem solving skill, result oriented and hardworking will be added advantage.
- Flexible and willing to work beyond normal working hours.
- Able to work under pressure and independently with high degree of commitment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Other languages are an added advantage.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and a team-player attitude.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Organized and able to work under deadline pressure.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Insurance coverage
- Depend on the nature of work