Pulau Indah, Malaysia
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
24 October 2023
Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Attractive allowances and benefits
Outstanding career development opportunities
Awarded with FROST & SULLIVAN 2018 – COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- To carry out preventive maintenance work as scheduled.
- To carry out minor projects and wiring work.
- To carry out calibration and instrumentation servicing work.
- To troubleshoot and carry out breakdown work.
- To comply with safe working practices as far as maintenance work is concerned.
- To report any maintenance-related issues.
- Coordinate the repair work between technicians, contractors, and operations.
- To carry out other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentations / Mechanical Engineering for this position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience is required for this position, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of calibration and instrumentation work is an added advantage for this role.
- Applicants must be willing to work long hours.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Mature, independent and fast learner.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and a team-player attitude.
- Fresh graduates and entry-level applicants are also encouraged to apply.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Insurance coverage
- Depend on the nature of work