Pulau Indah, Malaysia
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
27 October 2023
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Attractive allowances and benefits
Outstanding career development opportunities
Awarded with FROST & SULLIVAN 2018 – COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- To develop new software applications and customize existing system to meet business requirements.
- To perform business requirement study, analysis, design, coding and testing to ensure effective system design.
- To prepare and maintain application system documentation.
- To conduct application user training, including technical training to enable users to operate the system in an effective and efficient manner.
- Able to support System Recovery.
- To assist in Daily system administration, including maintenance, backup and system security.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferable for this position.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP and NetSuite SuiteScript is an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants with strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, result oriented and hardworking will have an added advantage.
- Flexible and willing to work beyond normal working hours.
- Able to work independently with less supervision and work as a team.
- Applicants must be proactive, hardworking and able to work under deadlines.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Insurance coverage
- Depend on the nature of work