Pulau Indah, Malaysia
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
14 July 2023
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Attractive allowances and benefits
Outstanding career development opportunities
Awarded with FROST & SULLIVAN 2018 – COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- To coordinate with shipping dept and forwarding agent when necessary, on the movement of containers and loose cargoes collection including the coordination with production on finish goods availability.
- To monitor packaging material & finished product stock in warehouse with proper recording system.
- To ensure quality and quantity received and issued are in order.
- To provide accurate and timely information to customer and channel partner relating to all aspects of order processing, shipping and commercial information from within the sales office.
- Responsible for planning & processing customer orders, arrange and despatch shipments for customer and channel partners, including for the allocation of batches on FIFO basis & customer product specifications.
- To consolidate total demand & forecast orders for production planning, raw material purchasing and reporting on sales numbers to all relevant internal users.
- To obtain order forecasts from customer and channel partners for production planning purposes.
- To attend to customer related matters to ensure customer satisfaction and work closely with operations and related department to resolve customer issues.
- To support Managers in the sales process, pricing and marketing communication activities.
- To monitor and follow up on receivables in a timely manner.
- To maintain and manage the Scheduling System on a daily basis to support the Operations Supervisors including timely completion of orders, communication of out of stocks, etc.
- To review scheduling requirements and ensure orders are manufactured within scheduled deadlines.
- To prepare weekly / monthly reports as required based on production planning and sales forecasts.
- To ensure timely, full and accurate communication with all relevant departments on any factors which impact on delivery dates, commitments to customers, quality, etc.
- To ensure inventory in the warehouse is sufficient for supply at the agreed level.
- To liaise with the supplier to ensure the smoothness on the delivery of both raw materials and empty packaging.
- To explore on potential service provider for better rates and service level.
- To seek the right service provider on the purchase / lease of equipment or facility whenever needed.
- To perform any other reasonable duties which may be required from management from time to time.
- An Honour Degree or similar qualification in related to the role.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Applicants who are expose to manufacturing working environment is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality with customer service at heart and mind.
- Ability to work as part of the team and support others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, flexible, self-motivated, pro-active and open-minded approach to work.
- Able to work independently with high degree of commitment.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Knowledge in Mandarin is preferable for this position.
- Hands-on experience in production planning with strong knowledge in ERP systems will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Insurance coverage
- Depend on the nature of work