Pulau Indah, Malaysia
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
01 September 2023
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Attractive allowances and benefits
Outstanding career development opportunities
Awarded with FROST & SULLIVAN 2018 – COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- Responsible for general electrical fitting work and manage daily inspection at site.
- To perform inspection, repair, maintenance and upgrading on equipment related to building utilities such as electric substation, Switch room, Air-Conditions and Genset in all factory area.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient maintenance of electrical for all plant equipment, machineries and appliances.
- Able to read & diagnose electrical & schematic drawing to trouble shoot breakdown and carry out corrective action task.
- Plan, organize and perform preventive maintenance & reactive/corrective maintenance to prevent or to minimize equipment breakdown and power failures for smooth plant operation.
- Lead and manage team of technicians to provide effective and reliable support services for all plant equipment, machineries and appliances.
- Attend to all power, equipment, machineries and appliances failure & provide upgrading solution for smooth & continuous plant operation.
- Perform, record daily & periodically (monthly or yearly) inspection, reading and monitoring of substation/MCC room inspection, HT & LV switchboards, transformers, switch gear, fire pumps and TNB supply.
- Standby & attend genset switching during power failures of equipment breakdown.
- Ensure that the plant’s electrical and mechanical wiring, circuits, installations, and appliances are always in accordance with Suruhanjaya Tenaga, JKKP, and BOMBA requirements and regulations.
- Prepare and submit daily and monthly M&E report to the Management with appropriate comments and recommendation.
- Troubleshooting included process instruments and managing contractor during odd hours
- Perform any other duties, which may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a BO Chargeman certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in electrical design, motors and pumps as well as maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of electrical board and circuit, pumps and motors.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate familiar with civil and plumbing will be added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate with well versed in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible and willing to work beyond normal working hours, including attend to emergency duty calls and special task arrangement during off day/after working hours.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Applicants with strong analytical, problem solving skills, result oriented, hardworking and good leadership skills will be added advantage.
- Able to work as a team and positive attitude in mind.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Insurance coverage
- Depend on the nature of work