Pulau Indah, Malaysia
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
18 January 2024
Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree
Attractive allowances and benefits
Outstanding career development opportunities
Awarded with FROST & SULLIVAN 2018 – COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- Achieving volume and top-line targets by expanding local sales and channels from both existing and new customers.
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle accountability including sampling, pricing, collection of payments, and market planning for top-line growth.
- Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Evaluate market conditions and formulate plans to maximize sales revenue.
- Support Domestic Market Manager in providing Sales Support to all customers.
- Coordinate marketing and sales activities with Domestic Market Manager and company directives to ensure that sales objectives are met.
- Implement sales initiatives and product launches with speed and effectiveness.
- Ensure that customer forecasts are aligned with manufacturing plans.
- Meet regularly with distributor sales teams to agree on collaborative activities and end-user targets.
- Follow up on the collection of payments and manage Accounts Receivables within ageing period.
- Regularly analyze promotional activities, targets, market development and provide timely market intelligence to Management.
- To administer all company management report requests and any additional information as specified.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, or equivalent Science degree. Marketing, Commerce or Business Studies degrees may be considered depending on industry experience.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience is required for this position.
- Candidates in a B2B sales role will have an advantage.
- Experience in the food industry will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with a pleasant personality.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and eager to succeed.
- Result-oriented and able to deliver sales targets.
- Applicants must be proactive, hardworking and able to work under deadlines.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English is essential. Other languages are an added advantage.
- Full-Time position available.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Insurance coverage
- Depend on the nature of work